Sunday, July 25, 2010

Current European tax rates - This Could Be US Soon

Current European tax rates

United Kingdom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom 

  Income Tax:  50%   VAT:  17.5%   TOTAL:  67.5%

Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

  Income Tax:  45%    VAT:  19%      TOTAL:  64%

France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   Inc
ome Tax:  40%    VAT:  19.6%   TOTAL:  59.6%

Greece http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  40%    VAT:  25%      TOTAL:  65%

Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  45%    VAT:  16%      TOTAL:  61%

Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  42%     VAT:  20%      TOTAL:  62%

Sweden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  55%     VAT:  25%      TOTAL:  80%

Norway http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  54.3%   VAT:  25%      TOTAL:  79.3%

Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  52%     VAT:  19%      TOTAL:  71%

Denmark http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  58%     VAT:  25%      TOTAL:  83%

Finland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

   
Income Tax:  53%     VAT:  22%      TOTAL:  75%
If you’ve started to wonder what the real costs of “socialism” are going to be, once the full program in these United States hits your wallet, take a look at the table above.  As you digest these mind-boggling figures, keep in mind that in spite of these astronomical tax rates, these countries are still not financing their social welfare programs exclusively from tax revenues! And, in some cases, the country's poor represent almost 20% of the entire population.
 
These countries are deeply mired in public debt of gargantuan proportions.   Greece reached the point where its debt is so huge it is in imminent danger of defaulting.  That is the reason the European economic community has intervened to bail them out.  If you’re following the financial news, you know Spain and Portugal are right behind Greece.

The United States is now heading right down the same path.  The “VAT” -- value added tax -- in the table is the national sales tax that Europeans pay.  Stay tuned because that is exactly what you can expect to see the Obama administration proposing after the fall elections.  The initial percentage in the United States isn’t going to be anywhere near the outrageous numbers you now see in Europe.  Guess what, the current outrageous numbers in Europe didn’t start out as crazy high either.  They started out as miniscule—right around the 1% or 2% where they will start out in the United States .  Magically however, they ran up over the years to where they are now.  Can you expect the same thing here? (Imagine YES about the time when your grandchildren are earning incomes at age 30-40.)

It’s time to rethink the "American Dream" idea:  It is the notion that with hard work and perseverance, anybody can get ahead economically here.  Do you think that can ever happen with tax rates between 60% and 80%?  Think again.  With the government taking that percentage of your money, your life will be exactly like life in Europe.  You will never be able to buy a home.  You will never buy a car.  You will never send your children to college.  Let’s not shuffle the battle cry of the socialists under the rug either.  It’s always the same cry.  “Equalize” income.  “Spread the wealth” to the “poor” (whoever they are).  “Level” the economic playing field.  Accomplish that and everything will be rosy.

It’s time to take a really hard look at reality.   Greece is a perfect example.  Despite the “socialism” system that has ruled this country for decades, with a 65% tax rate, they are drowning in public debt, would have defaulted without hundreds of billions in bailout money, and still. . .20% of their population lives in “poverty.”
 
What has all that “socialism” money bought, besides ultimate power for the politicians running the show?  Do you think these people are "free"?  They're not.  They are slaves to their economic "system."

People, we are at a tipping point in America.  We all know it.  Turn this around right now or your grandchildren will be massing in the streets of this once-great country, just as the people of Greece now are.  Economic slavery is just another form of it, but still slavery, all the same.
 
Carefully and deeply consider what it takes to throw off the yoke of slavery, once it takes hold and settles over your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed before they are published.