Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rebirth

With the successful elections yesterday of Constitutional conservatives in local, state and federal races, I have made peace with myself finally for my decades of political ignorance and inaction. I can once again write on my personal blog.


Peace has come after donating many thousands of hours and dollars to conservative Constitutional candidates, communications to Congress and to patriot action groups and causes.

I have earned a place in tea party patriot new governnance; not an official role but influential nonetheless as a friend and trusted 'action person.'

I have earned a scope of influence that astonishes myself. I have reclaimed family and friends from political doldrums and turned them into patriots. I have worked in local, state and national elections and had astounding success in all areas.

This is more than I dreamed possible. It absolutely is not because of me.

It is because the American spirit will not be denied. My brothers and sisters in this cause are one, united. We are the power. We are taking our country back. I am extremely fortunate to have been given the opportunity I have; and it has changed the course of my life.

From here forward there is no retreat. No surrender. Constitutional liberties, the proper power and role of the states, smaller government, free markets and individual responsibility must be restored. Give me liberty, or give me death. I will live free or die. Those words ring true. Nothing on earth is more fiercely to be defended.

Over two years ago, before Obama was elected, I began this journey. It will not end until my death or the restoration of the Constitution as our founders envisioned.

So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed before they are published.