IT'S WORKING! AS OF TODAY THE DRAFT PLAN REDLINE IS ***STILL*** NOT APPROVED BY THE COMMITTEE -- THERE IS STILL TIME TO AFFECT THEM.
From two patriots who are responding to our "3-DAY BLITZ" request, results from their calls TODAY:
My wife called the Governor's office.
1. They put a representative on the phone who supposedly knew about the Plan and spoke with her for several minutes.
2. They had a list that showed she had written a letter.
3. They asked specifically if she was "opposed' to the Plan and they marked it down.
4. She could hear all her comments being typed as she spoke.
5. She elaborated on the poor public hearing at the Frelinghuysen Arboretum and the need for more hearings.
6. They didn't know when the redline would be out.
7. They referred to the Plan as a "proposal".
Suggest- push more phone calls. Keep talking.