With credit to Morris Patriots for assembling much of this information
- Email Governor Christie at http://www.state.nj.us/governor/contact/ --Select "Economic Growth" as Topic and proceed.
- Call Governor Christie at 609-292-6000
Suggested wording for NJ State Development and Redevelopment Plan:
- Do your freeholders or municipal officials know how the pending State Development Plan will affect their local planning and zoning?
- Why do the WORDS of the Plan not match up with what we're being told is the intent of the plan?
- The plan is supposed to return more decision-making authority to municipal and county agencies . . . but that's not what it SAYS.
- Read for yourself - go to the NJ State Plan page.
Learn more about Agenda 21 here.