Sunday, July 16, 2017

Reboot

Rebooting the Blog

The last several years have been.... I guess you can call it a "growth period" where I had to learn a lot of things and unlearn a lot of things. During this process I did not know what to say or even how to say it on the blog. I didn't think about the blog very much, and when I did, the words just were not there.

Fortunately God has been very good and has not only seen me through the process but given me a new focus and restored my energy for writing. He has also blessed me with many new friends who have enriched me and expanded my thinking. It is  wonderful thing to meet people who know a lot more than you in subjects that you never even considered, and can bring it back in fresh ways to frame today's social, political and economic climate.

I've also spent time learning about Gen Z. I am thinking of ways to include this fascinating and politically savvy group in the blog.  Education - including primary, secondary and post-secondary - seems to be a topic of much interest with Gen Z, and it's also a major focus of my interest now, so expect a significant amount of new content on this topic.

This is going to be a short post. More later. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed before they are published.